Today I’m sharing these Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies. As one peanut butter cookie recipe is never enough I’ve also made flourless peanut butter & chocolate chip cookies and chocolate peanut butter cookies.
If you prefer crunchy biscuits though, these are the ones for you! They also have double the peanut butter flavour so perfect for real peanut butter addicts!
Thanks for stopping by.
- 60 g butter
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped coarsely
- 40 g chocolate coated honeycomb bar, roughly chopped (I used cadbury crunchie)
- 1 cup gluten free self raising flour
Preheat oven to 180°C and line three oven trays.
Using the stand mixer, beat butter, peanut butter and sugars until pale and fluffy. Then beat in egg until just combined.
Stir in peanuts and honeycomb then sifted flour.
Roll 1½ tablespoons of mixture into balls and place approximately 4cm apart of the trays. Then flatten the balls before baking for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.