Today I’m sharing these Gluten Free Almond Coconut Cacao Balls. They’re super quick and easy to make with no baking required. Simply because I wanted a quick, tasty and healthy treat. Also we have a stack of almond meal that needed to be used.
Actually we still have a lot of almond meal in the kitchen so feel free to send me any tasty recipes you might have with almond meal as a key ingredient.
Happy Wednesday to you all,
The Naughty Dietitian
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 cups pitted dates, chopped in half
- ⅓ cup desiccated coconut, plus extra to coat
- ⅓ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Process dates in a food processor then add remaining ingredients and process until mixture comes together.
- Using a heaped tablespoon of the mixture roll into balls before coating the balls in the remaining coconut.
- Chill balls in refrigerator then eat!