Every now and then I put in a request for these delicious Gluten Free Chocolate Molten Cakes.
It was the first dessert Jesse made for me when we were dating so they hold a special place in my heart. They also taste amazing with a liquid chocolate centre. Yum.
I would highly recommend you eat them warm with a scoop of ice cream (or cream if you fancy). Oh and if you’re a chocoholic you will definitely love them!
Thanks for stopping by.
- 100 g butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1½ cups (235g) dark chocolate melts, melted
- ½ cup gluten free plain flour
- 8 dark chocolate melts, extra
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream, extra
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and lightly grease four ramekins.
Whisk the butter and egg together in a jug. Combine the melted chocolate and flour in a medium size bowl then gradually beat in the egg mixture using an electric beater. Pour the mixture evenly into the ramekins.
- Place 2 chocolate melts in the centre of each ramekin pushing into the centre then bake for 10 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middles comes out clean.
Once removed from the oven turn onto a plate or bowl and serve warm with 1 scoop of ice cream or cream as desired.