A few weeks ago I made these Gluten Free Chocolate Chunk Raspberry biscuits. They were unlike any other biscuit I had baked containing the raspberries. Despite the name they were also super soft which I love in a biscuit. You simply can’t go with chocolate biscuits too!
Here’s the Chocolate Chunk Raspberry Biscuits recipe if you feel like tasting them for yourself.
Thanks for stopping by.
- 125 g butter, softened
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free plain flour
- ¼ cup gluten free self raising flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 90 g dark chocolate, chopped roughly
- 125 g frozen raspberries
Preheat oven to 180°C and line 3 baking trays with baking paper.
- Using a stand mixer or electric mixer beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla extract in a medium size bowl until combined.
- Add sifted floors, cocoa and bicarbonate of soda, in two batches, then stir in raspberries and chocolate.
- Place tablespoons of mixture 5cm apart onto the baking tray and flatten before cooking for 15 minutes or until the biscuit can be pushed gently without breaking.
Leave biscuits to rest on baking trays for 5 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to completely cool. Then eat!
Thanks to the Womens Weekly for the original recipe, which I adapted to be gluten free.