These White Chocolate and Macadamia Biscuits are the BEST I have ever baked. Seriously.
It’s a big statement but I think they are my new favourite biscuit. They are really soft (which I love in a biscuit) and the combination of lemon, white chocolate and macadamia makes for an indulgent flavour.
I’d highly recommend you bake some!
Thanks for stopping by,
The Naughty Dietitian
- 1½ cups plain flour, gluten free
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 170 g unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup macadamias, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Preheat the oven to 190℃ and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, brown and white sugar in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Beat in egg and lemon juice then gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in white chocolate chips, nuts and lemon peel.
Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon of biscuit mixture onto the baking trays and bake for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely. Note: these biscuits are the soft type.