These White Chocolate and Macadamia Biscuits are the BEST I have ever baked. Seriously.
It’s a big statement but I think they are my new favourite biscuit. They are really soft (which I love in a biscuit) and the combination of lemon, white chocolate and macadamia makes for an indulgent flavour.
I’d highly recommend you bake some!
Thanks for stopping by,
The Naughty Dietitian
White Chocolate and Macadamia Biscuits (Gluten Free)
Servings: 20 biscuits
- 1½ cups plain flour, gluten free
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 170 g unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup macadamias, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Preheat the oven to 190℃ and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, brown and white sugar in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Beat in egg and lemon juice then gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in white chocolate chips, nuts and lemon peel.
Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon of biscuit mixture onto the baking trays and bake for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely. Note: these biscuits are the soft type.